Schema Premium plugin framework packed with features for adding schema.org Structured Data markup in JSON-LD format, the most recommended by search engines like Google.
What is Schema markup?
Schema markup is code (semantic vocabulary) that you put on your website to help the search engines return more informative results for users. So, Schema is not just for SEO reasons, it’s also for the benefit of the searcher.
What Schema Premium does?
Schema Premium is a plugin allows you to implement valid schema.org structured data markup in your WordPress site.
- Easy to use, set it and forget it, with minimal settings.
- Quick settings Configuration Wizard.
- Enable Schema types at once per target location.
- Comprehensive Structured Data on archives and custom post types.
- Valid markup, test it in Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
- Output markup in JSON-LD format, the most recommended by Google.
- Integrates well with other plugins by reusing data saved in post meta.
- Developer friendly, flexible and extensible.
- Made for WordPress!
Supported schema.org Types
- Blog Posting
- Job Posting
- Local Business
- Software Application
Download Now Schema Premium at WPPremiumFree.com for $4.48 or Free For Member Club. You’ll receive the exact .zip file you would download from the original author. If you buy on wppremiumfree.com, you can save your money up to 99% and 100% virus free.