Nature of digital media (software) that can be downloaded instantly after a purchase has been made. There is no "trial" or "grace period" after purchasing any product which means all sales are final. Once you have purchased the software, there is no way to “return” it. As such refunds can not be provided. But if our theme or plugin are broken or different from the Original Providers then we may offer partial or full refund*.
No returns / refunds will be offered for digital products except if the product you’ve purchased is:
- completely non-functional,
- and/or product main description was fully misleading.
- and/or you didn’t download any or many files from our website.
– then you do have the option to request a refund.
We also reserve the right to refuse a refund in following situations:
- you have changed your mind about an item/subscription,
- you bought an item by mistake and the product(s) was sent/already downloaded by you,
- product was bought by your employee or inmate from your PayPal account which he/she had legal access,
- you refused provide to our support staff access to your web-site to investigate our product you are having issue with,
- it has expired more than a 3 days after purchase and you even didn’t add at least one post on WPPremiumFree forum with a real issue.
Please also note that:
- You may cancel your account at any time, however, there are no refunds for cancellation.
- If you will get a refund (from PayPal) you cannot use downloaded premium products any more.
- If the product after update is still damaged, we may offset the amount of your refund by the diminished value of the product.
- Refunds can take up to 14 days to reflect in your account.
The above notice, also, applies to the license all of our Sign Up Plans. Please Contact Us if you need further information.